NRS Ion PFD
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
From its flexible fit to the padded shoulders and large zippered pocket, the NRS Ion PFD is a comfortable, low-profile jacket that gets all the details right.
- 400 denier ripstop nylon ensures season-after-season durability.
- Six-panel design constructed with ultra soft foam for a flexible fit that effortlessly wraps your torso and flows with your movements.
- AirMesh inner panels provide ventilation throughout the jacket.
- Single-entry front, zippered pocket keeps on-the-water essentials easily accessible.
- Features padded shoulder straps, strap garages and reflective accents for low-light visibility.
- The Ion is a Type III, low-profile life jacket designed with 16.3 pounds of flotation and carries the US Coast Guard Certification, through testing by Underwriters Laboratories (UL).
Use collapsible tabs for more detailed information that will help customers make a purchasing decision.
Ex: Shipping and return policies, size guides, and other common questions.