Foot Steering Kit for Stern-Mounted Motors
- Low stock - 1 item left
- Inventory on the way
The Wilderness Systems Foot Control Kit is designed to connect directly to the Torqeedo 403 Ultralight mounted on the stern of your kayak but is also compatible with many other motors on the market.
This kit allows you to steer your kayak using a sliding foot brace system to control your stern mounted motor, leaving your hands free to cast, operate the throttle or perform a variety of other tasks while out on the water.
- Allows for hands-free foot control of Torqeedo 403 Ultralight and most other motors mounted on the stern of your Wilderness Systems kayak
- All necessary parts and hardware included
- Simple to follow instructions for quick and easy installation
- Compatible with Wilderness Systems “Rudder Ready” kayaks
- “Non-Rudder Ready” models will require additional parts and hardware