Trolling Motor Mount For Kayaks
- In stock, ready to ship
- Inventory on the way
The Wilderness Systems Universal Trolling Motor Mount allows you to easily install a clamp-on style trolling motor with up to 3 H.P. to your kayak. Popular 4-hole bolt pattern attaches directly to the stern of select Wilderness Systems kayak models or can be retrofit to models with adequate mounting surface locations. Can be paired with Wilderness Systems Stern Mounting Plates to accommodate the Radar and ATAK models.
- Universal trolling motor bracket for clamp-on electric trolling motors
- Marine Board backing plate keeps motor clamp tight and secure
- Maximum trolling motor thrust of 36 pounds
- Heavy-duty 13-gauge stainless steel construction
- Rectangular mounting hole pattern is 3.75” x 4.75”
- Recommended for trolling motors with up to 3 Horsepower and/or 70 pounds of thrust
- Maximum recommended weight capacity of 45 lbs.
- Bracket Dimensions: (L) 8.59” x (W) 8.78” x (H) 3.95”
- Bracket Weight: 2.7 lbs.